How to make Syllabus using LibreOffice
Problems being solved:
Solution: get format from office administration department (the formatting authority), wait for format to stabilize.
Solution: forward format from OA dept, but obey their request
- expensive Microsoft Office license (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybercrime_Prevention_Act_of_2012), Php2000/year subscription or Php5000+ for old version.
Solution: use LibreOffice (download)
- Format from OA dept is in MSWord, cannot be used in LibreOffice.
Solution: download rebuilt LibreOffice format from aolis. (download)
How to use LibreOffice Syllabus Pattern
Hope this helps,
- Open downloaded current format in LibreOffice
- "Save As" to a different filename, preferrably the subject you intend to write on.
- Click "File"->"Properties"->"Custom Properties". Edit the fields accordingly. This will automatically update the headers, footers, and other relevant text. avoid editing the grayed text as they are fields from the custom properties.
- Edit the Course Description, Program Outcomes, Course Outcomes, and Course Content.
- optionally: clidk "File"->"Export to PDF"
-Winelfred G. Pasamba